FIRST CALL Program
Precede’s FIRST CALL is a real-time telehealth medical professional (RN, EMT, Kinesiologist) assessment triage program that is HIPPA compliant. Appropriate referrals are made with customizable reports. This program allows nurses to provide care for patients more efficiently and effectively.
Years of experience
Qualified Medical Professionals
What is telehealth triage?
Tele-triage is like traditional triage but uses technology to supplement or replace elements of the patient interaction. Tele-triage involves screening patients remotely to determine the patient’s condition and the care needed
What are the goals of telehealth triage?
- To prevent unnecessary claims and cost
- Promote worker wellness
- Prevent unnecessary claims and costs
- Reduces lost time on the job site
- Reduces WCB recordable outcomes
- Prevention of further injury
- After hour access
- Injury specific recommendations
- Eliminates redundant treatment
- Maintains connection with the employer
- Real-time assessment and discussion