Minor Workplace Injury Assessment Program
Minor workplace injuries deserve major care as quickly and conveniently as possible. Precede’s Non-Emergent Injury Assessment Program provides your team with fast, effective medical care and evaluations by Registered Occupational Health Nurses that helps prevent unnecessary visits to urgent care.
NON-EMERGENT INJURY ASSESSMENT PROGRAM OFFERINGS
Injury Assessment Offerings
Precede offers workplace injury assessment solutions to reduce unwarranted costs and delays for minor workplace injuries. No more WCB claims, long wait times in the ER or long-term complications. Our team of registered OHS nurses will ensure your employees receive adequate care and effective recovery methods.
01. Injury assessment by a Registered Occupational Health Nurse
02. Self-care and recovery guidance
03. Physician and/or Registered Nurse thorough Medical Assessments
04. Post-injury follow-up
05. Referrals when Occupational Injury or Emergency Services are required
Benefits of the program
- Prevents long-term complications
- Reduced costs and delays
- Prevents unnecessary visits to the emergency room
- Increases effective recovery with accurate level of medical attention
- Eliminate WCB claims and physician expenses
- Reduces the chances of a minor workplace injury turning into a major one.