RN Connect Program
Precede’s RN (Registered Nurse) Connect is a real-time telehealth nurse assessment triage program that is HIPPA compliant. Appropriate referrals are made with customizable reports. This program allows nurses to provide care for patients in a more efficient and effective manner.
Years of experience
What is telehealth triage?
Tele-triage is like traditional triage but uses technology to supplement or replace elements of the patient interaction. Tele-triage involves screening patients remotely to determine the patient’s condition and the care needed
What are the goals of telehealth triage?
- To prevent unnecessary claims and cost
- Promote worker wellness
- Prevent unnecessary claims and costs
- Reduces lost time on the job site
- Reduces WCB recordable outcomes
- Prevention of further injury
- After hour access
- Injury specific recommendations
- Eliminates redundant treatment
- Maintains connection with the employer
- Real-time assessment and discussion